AZip - A free, portable Zip Archive Manager
- Aimed at simplicity, minimal option set
- Usual archive management: Add / Remove / Extract files
- Useful tools:
- Content and/or entry name built-in search function through an archive - no need to extract contents!
- Archive updater: changes only new, modified files
- Archive recompression
- Flat view / Tree view
- Methods supported: Reduce, Shrink, Implode, Deflate, Deflate64, BZip2, LZMA
- Portable (no installation needed, no DLL, no configuration file)
- Free, open-source
The support page can be reached here.
The author can be reached at this address:
The author's blog can be read here.
Sponsoring is welcome...
NB: Most of the code - archive management, compression and
even parts of the user interface - is unconditionally portable, whilst native.
- MS Windows 32-bit
- (in the works): Gtk version
Some Ada compilers: